Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Blog: Wiki So Far

I have done research for my research paper and even looked further into this subject to completely understand it. Social media has a huge impact on our lives and I find it important to understand how it does and to try to stay socially aware of everything. I have tried to add content based on my subject in order to help the class understand the subject as well. Instagram is a very popular application that almost everyone on social media has. Its impact on society can be seen as beneficial and detrimental. It is in fact both and this shines through when you actually relate it to your own life. I use Instagram as mainly as way to track events that I've been through, but have noticed the effects its also had on my life. I try to record a lot of things to put on my profile rather than actually be there in the moment. Experiencing things is completely different to how it was even only 10 years ago. New media has significantly impacted our lives and it is important to understand how.

No comments:

Post a Comment